Orange County Council for Gifted and Talented Education
- Karen Anderson, Wise School, "New Prompts of Depth and Complexity,"
Facilitating The New Prompts
- Morgan Appel, UCSD Extension, "Beyond the Core: Cultivating Creativity & Commitment,"
- Bobbi Jo Benedict, GGUSD, "Collaborating Online with Wikispaces,"
- Ian Byrd, Byrdseed.com, All Presentations: Resources Link
- Carin Benner, PYLUSD, "The Multigenre Research Project,"
- Sara Borzcik, Junior Great Books, "Shared Inquiry," Handouts:
- Rhonda Cameron & Rob Vicario, OCDE, "Learning from the Past, Preparing for the Future,"
- Rebecca Craft, M.Ed.S., Psychologist, "How To Nurture Happy, Resilient Kids," Handouts:
- Pablo Diaz, FUSD, "Integrating Technology into the Gifted Classroom,"
- Mary Funaoka, Ed.D. and Allison Granger, OCDE, "Promoting Text-Based Discussions,"
- Mary Funaoka, Ed.D. and Allison Granger, OCDE, "Top Tech Tools for Literacy,"
- Marcie Griffith, GGUSD, "Introduction to Depth & Complexity",
- Marcie Griffith, GGUSD, "Keys to Learning: Adding Layers of Rigor,"
- Kimberley Gullo, TUSD, "Understanding Your Gifted Child,"
- Julie Hull, OCDE, "Introduction to Curriculum Compacting,"
- Jenni Krogh, Ed.D., USC, "Target Critical Thinking Through Conceptual Understanding",
- Jenni Krogh, Ed.D., USC, "Facilitating Inquiry Through Group Investigation",
- Laurie Kohls, SAUSD, "Socratic Seminar in the Classroom,"
Thoughts & Ideas,
The Bridge Questions
- Jann Leppien, Ed.D., Whitworth University, "Developing Minds,"
- Jann Leppien, Ed.D., Whitworth University, "Curricular Adjustments To Accommodate Gifted Learners,"
- Jann Leppien, Ed.D., Whitworth University, "Keynote: What Makes Quality Instruction?"
- Rick Morris, New Management, "Student Engagement"
- Rick Morris, New Management, "Right Brain Strategies"
- Paige McCord, Ed.D., USC, "Creating a Unit of Study Using 8 Approaches
to Differentiated Instruction," Handout
- Paige McCord, Ed.D., USC, "TLAD - Paramount to the CCSS,"
- Tim Mulvehill, LBUSD"Big Six Historical Thinking Skills,"
- Dan Rosenberg, Pegasus School, "Hands-On, Minds-On,"
- Kate Setum & Cheryl Ruiz, GGUSD, "Applying Kaplan's Thinking Tools to Common Core State Standards,"
- Lisa Tamura, GGUSD, "Using Thinking Tools to Enhance Cornell Notes in the Elementary Setting,"